Monday, May 3, 2010

Embracing the Journey: The First Post

I have wanted to start a blog for a long time. I have tons to say and with my family off at work, school, and Alabama, the dogs are my only audience...and they just don't give me the feedback I desire.

I thought I would venture into blog-world with a travel blog of my upcoming trip to Europe and since tomorrow is 90 days til take-off, I've decided to start today. However, I could easily talk for hours every day for 90 days about planning for this trip, but if anyone is willing enough to read this, they will quickly become bored with me. So, this will be the blog I've wanted from the beginning...a blog of my life, my thoughts and beliefs, my likes and dislikes, my hopes and dreams, and all the adventures in between.

I hope you'll join me as I 'embrace the journey' and share my life with you...and I hope that we can encourage one another as we travel through.

Cindy

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, Cindy--I have thought of you as one with precious ideas and thoughts to share! Even though Steve is here with me all day, he keeps himself busy and doesn't always "get" what I'm talking about and definitely doesn't remember conversations. So I can relate! and blogging allows you to get your thoughts out without interruption, too! I'll be eager to follow you on your journey, literally and figuratively!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,we get to see what goes on in that fabulous mind of your's. I doubt that we could get bored. I wish I had a little bit of that brain of your's so I could come up with some creative ideas like you do. Maybe reading your blog will inspire me. No pressure. Now change my life girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete